|All pilgrims are required to have the following:
- Submit an online Hajj Registration.
- A machine readable passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure with a minimum of 4 empty pages.
- A completed and signed "Visa Application for Hajj" form (Found below in Forms section).
- 2 Passport size photos
- Vaccination certificate signed and stamped by a doctor:
- Adults & children over two years:
- Children 15 years and younger:
- Children under two years:
- Two dose of (A) Vaccine with one to two months between each.
Ladies & Children:
- Proof of relationship:
- Married Couples:
- Children under 18 years:
- Birth certificate showing the name of the father and the mother
- Married ladies traveling alone (must be over 45 years):
- notarized letter from her husband by a lawyer, with copy of ID with a signature of her husband (Sample letter found in Forms section below).
- Single, divorced or widow ladies (must be over 45 years):
- notarized letter from her Muhram by a lawyer, with copy of ID with a signature of her Muhram (Sample letter found in Forms section below).
Pilgrims with a non-Muslim name:
- A letter from an Islamic institution on formal letterhead to certify conversion to Islam (see below in Forms)
- A valid PRC for at least 6 months from arrival date to Saudi. Permanent Resident applicants must be a Permanent Resident for at least 1 year from date of departure.
- All documents must be in English language, if the document is issued in other language, it must be translated to English by an accredited translator by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.